There’s an App for that. And we don’t mean the kind you download to your phone. We’re talking appetizers, yummy apps you can savor at the pool or bring to a potluck picnic.
Elite Jakob is a Reisterstown-based integrative health coach, food blogger and author of the self-published cookbook “I Live in my Kitchen, But You Don’t Have To.”
For more recipes from Elite Jakob, visit her website, Iliveinmykitchen.com and follow her on Instagram and TikTok @Iliveinmykitchen.
Sweet ‘n Spicy Cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower head separated to florets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy paprika or 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Scallions for garnish chopped
- 1 spoonful each of tahini, honey and Sriracha hot sauce (hot sauce can be substituted by pesto sauce.) If using raw tahini from a jar, add one spoonful of raw tahini and same amount of water.
- Place the florets in a large bowl and sprinkle the seasoning evenly all over.
- Toss the florets and seasoning until they are evenly distributed.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 425° for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the sauce well.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a serving bowl, drizzle the sauce, sprinkle scallions and finish with more sauce.
You May Also Like Recipe: Flourless Apricot Cake
This flourless apricot cake from Elite Jakob is sure to be a new summertime favorite when you’re craving something sweet.
Recipe: Cowboy Caviar Salad
You can serve this cowboy caviar salad from Elite Jakob with grilled foods like chicken, fish or steak, but it’s also great with a side of tortilla chips.
Recipe: Carrot Muffins
Local cookbook author and foodie Elite Jakob shares a recipe for easy and delicious carrot muffins, sure to be your new breakfast favorite.
My Bubbie’s Absolutely Perfect Cheesecake Blintz Recipe
Although Shavuot — which will be observed June 4-6 — technically celebrates the wheat harvest, it is known as a holiday where our plates are bursting with dairy. Micah Siva shares his grandmother Eva’s cheesecake blintz recipe.
The post Recipe: Sweet ‘n Spicy Cauliflower appeared first on marylanddigest.com.